Easy access Hotel night before Hard Rock Hotel?

mom2dina

Mouseketeer
Hello, we are arriving on Monday around 10 PM, the hard rock doesn't have any rooms available on our arrival day but I did manage to book the 3 days after that (lat min, vacation).

What hotel do you recommend for the Monday night stay? I need it to be an easy commute to the Hard Rock, we don't have a car and it's me, my adult son and 3 teen kids. We would like to get there early check in and head to the parks.

Thank you for your help!

Hello, we are arriving on Monday around 10 PM, the hard rock doesn't have any rooms available on our arrival day but I did manage to book the 3 days after that (lat min, vacation).

What hotel do you recommend for the Monday night stay? I need it to be an easy commute to the Hard Rock, we don't have a car and it's me, my adult son and 3 teen kids. We would like to get there early check in and head to the parks.

Thank you for your help!
How are you planning to get to the Hard Rock? I would think the closest hotels are the ones in the Major Blvd/Vineland Rd area. Just looking at Google maps, there's a Hyatt Place, Holiday Inn, Doubletree, Residence Inn, Holiday Inn Express, La Quinta, and more. If walking the Doubletree and Holiday Inn are the closest (google says 0.6 mile), I have never stayed at either though.

How are you planning to get to the Hard Rock? I would think the closest hotels are the ones in the Major Blvd/Vineland Rd area. Just looking at Google maps, there's a Hyatt Place, Holiday Inn, Doubletree, Residence Inn, Holiday Inn Express, La Quinta, and more. If walking the Doubletree and Holiday Inn are the closest (google says 0.6 mile), I have never stayed at either though.
Thank you, I was thinking Uber or Lyft. I'll take a look at hotels close by.

Thank you for your help!
Universal Surfside or Dockside hotel. maybe a suite and a double room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter