Eastern Orthodox Easter...

nhmomx2

DIS Veteran
We'll be at WDW for my dad's Easter. Does anyone know if any of the restaurants offer special menu's for this day? Thanks in advance.

BTW...he's Albanian Orthodox!

I'm greek orthodox and I don't beleive you will see anything special. Our Easter is so far from the the Western one its almost Mother's Day. Just pick a nice one.
Connears

I'm Greek Orthodox, too. :flower:

What kind of food is your dad used to eating for Easter? Our traditional dish is lamb. I know if I were there for Orthodox Easter I would try to get a PS at Spoodles or another restaurant that offers Mediterranean fare. That way I would have a shot at some of my traditional Easter favorites. Which also happen to be all-the-time favorites. :flower:

He usually does the lamb thing (I, on the other hand, can't stand it - lol!). I believe there are only slight differences in food from the Albanians to the Greeks. Most probably the same, just different names! I'll have to look at the Spoodles Menu...I thought that was Italian food?!

Thanks for the input...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter