Easter Parade

BarbJ

Earning My Ears
Is there an Easter Parade at Disneyland on Easter Sunday?

I will be there at the DIsneyland Hotel and in the park for the first time in 44 years!!!!

Please does anyone know or know where I could inquire.

It is the kind of thing I would plan around if the event existed. Picture a stroll down Mainstreet with the cast members sauntering along to Easter Bonnet. A soft shoe performed here or there, glorious hats, bustled dresses.

I am working in the wrong field.

That would be the icing on the cake for us. I hope so!!! Any DL experts know?

<font color=blue size=4>WELCOME BARBJ AND NIAGARA2 TO THE DIS!!! :)</font> and here's a little ~*~bump~*~ to see if we can get someone to answer this. :)

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

I thought that in the past the Easter parade was taped earlier (from WDW) and then aired on TV on Easter Sunday.

I checked at Disney.com and there isn't an Easter parade listed in the schedule of events at DL for that date. So, unfortunately, it doesn't look like there will be one. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest