Easter or Presidents’ week 2020?

Dunawood

Earning My Ears
My kids’ school calendar was just released for next year. We are only able to visit Presidents’ week in February or the week prior to Easter (week of April 5). I know both are crazy crowded but is one week better than the other? Thanks!

I would vote for Presidents' week. I think it might be easier to manage crowd wise than Easter week. I was there around Presidents' week in 2014. I was there the week leading into the Monday holiday. Things were quiet until the Thursday going into the weekend. It was very crowded in the parks during the weekend. We left on Sunday/Monday, I forget which now and so I cannot say anything about Monday, Presidents' Day itself. But I would expect the weekend will be very heavy crowds and then the may taper off during the actual week following the holiday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter