Easter Gifts available thru Disney

Justkimm

Earning My Ears
I just logged on to check on my reservation and I saw this under the My Cruise Gifts

Celebrate Easter at sea! Surprise the ones you love during our April 13, 15 and 16 sailings with a sweet selection of gift sets — magically delivered by the Easter Bunny.

They said that these will be delivered upon arrival.

What about Perfect Gift orders for Easter? When will they be delivered???

Just curious.. :mickeybar

Justkimm said:
I just logged on to check on my reservation and I saw this under the My Cruise Gifts

Celebrate Easter at sea! Surprise the ones you love during our April 13, 15 and 16 sailings with a sweet selection of gift sets — magically delivered by the Easter Bunny.

They said that these will be delivered upon arrival.

What about Perfect Gift orders for Easter? When will they be delivered???

Just curious.. :mickeybar

The Perfect Gift orders are delivered to your stateroom, and are there when you arrive. You can always try to go ahead, and hide it somewhere...???? Up to you.. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter