Easter? Early march? May?

ShaunaM

DIS Veteran
So DH and I are were to have taken a destination holiday solo in March, that trip is no longer happening :sad2: so we are consiudering returing to the land. :cool1: Our two previous trips were before/after presidents day...so some slower days and some busier days. Weather year one was warm year two cooler.

I am really unfmailiar with "spring break"; i have read through some of the threads but all mention spring break but not specifically Easter week 9at least those I have read0

I would assume Easter weekend would be busy but are the shoulder weeks also busy? I get the trade off to crowds vs.refurb etc. while in an ideal world there would be no refurbs and low crowds we will take low crowds knowing we always return.

When would you go if you were considering first week of March up until mid-May 2012? We would likely do 7-8 days in the park? Does a grad nite mean it is super busy and is that stricly at night?
thanks

When would you go if you were considering first week of March up until mid-May 2012? We would likely do 7-8 days in the park? Does a grad nite mean it is super busy and is that stricly at night?
thanks

May anytime except for the very end is very quiet during the week(Carsland may open and bring in a lot of people, but a firm date for this is unknown). So is the last week of April and first week of March nice and calm. Mid march and the third week of April are the shoulder parts of Spring Break. Easter weekend may be the peak of crowds for the Spring.

Grad night may mean extra crowds during the day, very busy evening is very likely.

..your advice tends to be sage. I am leaning first week of march...but carslnd is weighing on me...any opinion on the crowds third week of October? If cars is not open when we go we will just have to go again:rolleyes1...but if we wait a bit more it will be open...but in my mind October is next year and want to go this year. (kids will be in new grade by then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter