Easter Design

mommy2emmersNmo

DIS Veteran
Here is what I came up with to use as my DD's 2nd birthday invitation. Her birthday is April 13 so we are combining Mickey and Easter as her theme. My oldest DD had a Mickey/Minnie party in November right after we returned from WDW. Had to make this party a little different!! I plan on taking out the text to print her a t shirt to wear at the party. Sorry it is so big. I have tried to resize it with no luck.

ETA: Just my luck, my first attempt and I screw it up.! When I preview the image it is huge. I will figure this out if it kills me.

Lol.... looks like you resized it just fine! Only now it's too small to really see! :rotfl: Sometimes it takes a while for changes in photobucket, etc take a while to show up on the boards for some reason, so maybe that was the problem? The design looks cute, from what I can see (colors, etc). If you don't mind posting it again, I'd love to see it in more detail! :goodvibes

2molly.jpg

Very, VERY cute! And no worries about the sizing..... I think that happens to everyone! But too big is definitely better than too small, so that we can all enjoy it! It looks adorable! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter