Easter 2020?

LSUmiss

DIS Veteran
I know WDW is pretty much always crowded now & we have been during some of the most crowded times so it doesn’t bother us too much. But, is the week before or after Easter better crowd-wise or is it all about the same?

The week after Easter is notoriously crowded, but the week before probably won’t be too much better.

Well you know that Galaxy’s Edge will turn WDW upside down. If anything it will be busier than ever before during school breaks.

In 2018, we were there the week before Easter and found the crowds tolerable, but I read a lot of reports from the week after that it got much more crowded. That said, like PP noted, there is no telling how Galaxy’s Edge will change things. I’m also be interested in hearing how crowds during Easter play out this year comparatively since Easter falls so late (after most spring breaks are over).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter