Eastbound PC Nov 2019 weather??

lothik2

Earning My Ears
We are very excited to be going on our second PC cruise Nov 2020 and our 4th cruise overall. Last time we were westbound in April and was surprised by our weather the last day at sea was so cold and windy. I was wondering what the weather was like on the Eastbound PC Nov 2019. The Personal Navigators I found didn't have the weather on it.
Fill free to tell me about any fun Christmas activities you did too. It is our 1st Merrytime cruise.

we were on the nov 2019 Panama Canal cruise. Weather was great. Expected hot and humid, Yes but not very hot or humid. little rain, and No fog in Galveston. We had a perfect day going through the locks. Few minutes of pouring rain. we were lucky. Lots of great activities onboard. Crew talent show was awesome. we saw frozen II day before its release. but not cold and not windy.

I was wondering what the weather was like on the Eastbound PC Nov 2019. The Personal Navigators I found didn't have the weather on it.

I was on this cruise and the lack of weather info on the Navigator was frustrating. Guest Services had a placard with a few days of weather forecasts on it, but sometimes they dropped the ball in updating it. We visited the desk on a Friday and it was still showing the weather for the Tuesday to Thursday that had just passed.

Like mocodis said, for the most part the weather was great. The most there was to comment on was it becoming quite rocky after departing Puerto Vallarta, and the big downpour that hit right as we were transiting the final set of locks in the Canal.

The Pacific around Baja and San Diego in November is amazing! I haven’t cruised it that time of year, but I have done much smaller (50 foot) long range fishing vessels from San Diego to Cabo. Spring can be nasty, as you experienced, but fall is the prime time! And if its calm and flat on a 50 foot Hatteras, you probably wont feel anything on a cruise ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter