Early Roll Call For January 29, 2005 western....Anyone Out There?

Hey ! Yes, I'm suffereing DCL withdrawals bad!!! I miss checking my countdown timer and seeing the days tick away. :rolleyes: On Sunday I watched the video I shot during the trip, and it was hard to believe all the fun was over. They say the only cure is to rebook!

Owen had a BALL with Rachel and Megan. Rachel can e-mail Owen anytime, she'd love it! missowen@bellsouth.net

I'll send along pictures once I get them back.

Take care!
Kristen

:mickeybar

i dunno kristen...if it's a cure...it isn't helping! maybe i'd feel better if i KNEW i was going! truth is...the windjammer cruises really appeal to me! might try that summer 06 and put the disney off til oct 07. like-in that cruisin thing! :cool1:

i am having a real hard time here at work today. all i want to do is put my head on my desk and sleep! :scared1: not sure my boss would appreciate that!! :confused3 :rotfl2:

paul stayed home today. i am happily surprised at all he's gotten done: suitcases in the house, unpacked and ready to go in the basement. stuff put away. rachel to school..on time and showered(never sure what will happen when i am not the one taking her to school), a trip to the grocery store and later he will collect the dog and pony show(ha, ha) and unhitch the trailer. he has actually thought about making dinner too!! not sure who this man is i brought home from florida but i am not expecting him to hang around for long!! :earseek:

i won't get to pictures or video until saturday.

salad is gone..back to work!
c ya

52 degrees here today....was hoping to get snowed in for a few days!

I finally made it to my computer.........we sure had a lot of fun with everyone, Megan is really missing all the kids.....WDW was a blast too, but unfortunately a two week vacation has its price, I came down with a NASTY virus Friday and have finally gotten to feel human just today. I still have to unpack, but did get laundry done finally. Haven't even been able to get my photos developed hopefully today.

Hope everyone is doing well, will be in touch soon after I get things settled.

Take care,

Lisa

To be completely honest....when I cruised last January, I had major Disney withdrawl but I realized after this past January trip that it had alot to do with the big blowout I had with my brother and sister. I am doing great this time, and had a wonderful time. I did however, rebook for September 16, 2006, so I am wondering if that is one reason why I am not so depressed lol.

I enjoyed meeting the few I did while on board. It was an awesome cruise and I cant wait to go back. My counter is over 550 days so I think I might just change the date to next February so it wont be quite so long......hehehe.

Hope you all are settled back in your homes and lives and are doing ok.

Take care...:)

Hi everyone!! We were very sad to get off the Mickey boat, too. We did rebook again and that helps. We are booked on the 3/04/2006 eastern. We did the Eastern last year and loved it. Anyone else?
When we got off the ship we went to Royal Pacific at Universal for 3 days. It was great. I highly recommend this property for those who want to go see Universal. You cant beat front of the line priviledges.
Mommy to mrb, we are still going to DL 3/22-3/26 and we are very excited!!!
It was so nice to meet all of you and I hope to see some of you on the next cruise. ::MickeyMo --Maria

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter