Early Roll Call For January 29, 2005 western....Anyone Out There?

Pixie Dust to all who are getting readyto leave.....we still have a few days, we are leaving Friday noon.

Those of you with 3-5 yr olds--- when do you plan to take them to the kids club for the first time? We plan to register our 2 at the terminal, and I understand that the earlier they get in the better so they can make friends and "bond". However, that first night we should be in Animator's Pallette (early seating), so I don't want them to miss that. And after the big day, I doubt they'll be awake much past dinner! So, what are your thoughts on this?? I don't want them to miss out making friends and getting comfortable in the club early, but I certainly don't want them to miss AP. (Although our small kids dis meet under the Mickey Slide may take care of the making friends concern!).

On our cruise last January, Makenna went to the club right after early dinner. She did not stay too long, before we got a page to come and get her. She said there were way too many kids and did not want to stay. This year she is already planning on not going to the club the first night, because of the experience last year. She was 4 last year. She is looking forward to the club, just not the first night. I think we will check it out after dinner and if it's not too crowded she may end up going anyway. Just have to wait and see. Maybe if she knows some others her age ahead of time she will go no matter how crowded. We will just play it by ear. We plan on getting the kids registered in the terminal while we wait to board. Our plan is to get to the terminal about 10:30am. What time are others of you planning on getting there? :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

10:30 am for us too! If we could get there sooner, we probably would! I just CAN'T WAIT to get there! The worst of my work load is behind me so now I can focus on the fun work--- getting ready to go! :cutie:

Today is my last day of work till February 8th. :cool1: :cool1: Getting everything ready to leave for the airport riday morning. I checked the weather for Orlando and Port Canveral. They are calling for about 70 and a 60% chance of rain :umbrella: on Saturday. Everybody think positive about it being sunny :sunny: and warm for Saturday. Even better all week ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

We plan on getting Megan signed up in the terminal too.......we hope to be there by 11:30 (doing transfer from MCO Hyatt). Plan to play Sat night by ear, but she is VERY excited to go to the camp.

I agree that since we are doing a Kid Meet at the pool Sat they should be more comfortable with each other. Was a time ever set up for Sat's meet, or just when ever everyone gets a chance to meet up?

Never got any responses to anyone else with late dining.....is there anyone else?

Let's all hope for :sunny: days for our trip!!! :Pinkbounc

Hey we got some new smilies :banana:

Only 3 more day until the ::MickeyMo :boat: :jumping1:

Lisa
:wave2:

Lisa, I have late dining too. It would just be easier for us to go a little later and not have to stop our afternoon activities to go shower and get dressed. We are all set to leave in the early morning.
Everyone, if you are driving, flying, crawling, or walking to FL-be careful! Be safe and stay healthy. I will see everyone for the mini kids meet on Sat under the slide and everyone else, see you Mon. at Sessions 4:30!!!! :banana: I like the little banana dude!--Maria

We have late seating for dinner too mommy, but we are 2 couples traveling with no kids!!!
I'm praying for warm, sunny weather too, but really don't care as long as I'm on that boat and not at work! :sunny:
Everyone have a safe trip to Florida! :banana:

Well, this is it for me....I am out of New Jersey early tomorrow morning.....whooo hoooo!!!!!

Will see you all at sessions on Monday at 430..... by the way, we have late seating as well.

Cheers to a great week ahead!!!!!!

Tracy

hey all,

we are outta here friday afternoon..

we'll be by the mickey pool on saturday and the dismeet on monday at 4:30 in sessions. we are in the main seating.

puttin my njdrumrun and eyor on my carry-on bag and my door so i will be fairly easy to spot.

one last weather check:

cape canaveral sat h-69 l-54 showers
key west sun h-75 l-65 sunny
grand cayman tues h-82 l-71 mostly sunny
cozumel wed h-81 l-71 scattered showers but the rest of the week is all sunny

see ya all onboard!! :cheer2: :rotfl2: :earsboy: :banana:

Pixie Dust and travel blessings to all. ;) ;) ;)
Can't wait to meet everybody! :banana: :banana: :banana:
Lisa

We're all piling into the rented minivan tomorrow at 5:00 AM! Safe travel for all and see you there!

Can't wait to see my kids' faces the first time they see the Magic...

And Mickey, of course!

:thewave:

It's hard to believe, tomorrow morning this time we are heading to LAX!! :hourglass WHOO HOO we're going on the Mickey Boat :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

Everyone have a safe journey, will see you on the boat.

Maria, sent you a PM also.

Pixie dust :wizard:

::MickeyMo Here we come!!!! :jumping1: :jumping1:

Lisa :wave:

We are more excited this year than last because we know what to expect. We are leaving for the airport...was just checking the online flight status and thought I'd say again to have a safe trip down and see ya all very soon!Sat kida meet by slide, Mon 430 in Sessions. Take care, all!!!-Maria :cool1:

:banana: YEA IT'S MICKEY BOAT TIME! :banana:

We leave tommorrow morning for the airport. See everyone at the Mickey slide on Saturday.

Hope everyone has a safe trip.

:wave2:

Hi There!

Just want to wish everybody a "MAGICAL" Cruise!

Great Weather! Great Meets!

Think of me while I :cold: here!

Scratch
pirate:

the4nitz's said:
:banana: YEA IT'S MICKEY BOAT TIME! :banana:

We leave tommorrow morning for the airport. See everyone at the Mickey slide on Saturday.

Hope everyone has a safe trip.

We hope you are having a great time. We thought of you as we left the ship yesterday. Can't wait to meet you on our Jan '06 Eastern!!!

Anyone else experiencing Mickey Boat withdrawal??? My kids won't even let me take off their kids club bracelet!

Well, here's to a fantastic week and we're eagerly awaiting our next-- 11/4/06.

yes, withdraw mamacrush! :rolleyes: spoiled!! i want someone to cook for us and clean up our room!!

we stayed in orlando until last night. the clock said it was 1am when i layed down. getting too old to get up and go to work on no sleep!! :sad: i still have a dog and pony to collect tonight!

can't believe it is over. :confused3 rachel is missing megan and owen!!

mommy2mrb is still visting mickey!

anyone else out there??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter