Early Roll Call for 10-31-04 Happy Halloween Cruise aboard the Wonder !!

well ok, we are going to have a suite and i hear concierge guest are one of the first to board, so if you guys need me to start aranging things after i get my bags 2 my room... just let me know!!

Well, today I booked our airfare to Orlando for the cruise and stay at Disney following it. I know it is still early, but I got an unbelievable deal so I pulled the trigger and made the reservations. consequently, I am feeling like it is just around the next corner. pretty exciting, before you know it, we will be getting our cruise docs!!! enjoy your summer everyone. Ralph.

I was looking at staying at Ron Jons on Thursday and Friday after the cruise. Here is the email response I received from their reservations group on the codes. "Code 260 would be 10% and is a AAA code & requires a AAA number in order to receive that discount...code 102 is 25% off, but only for Thursday night. You can only do one or the other!" I haven't received a response on 1 bedrooms, but there are not any std two bedrooms available, just deluxes for that time. It must be from all the northerners heading south for the winter! I might have to consider doing WDW afterwards instead of before the cruise.

hmmm... I used the 25% off code for both Fri and Sat. before the cruise. It must be all of those northerners heading south!

My DW and I will be on the October 31st. Halloween cruise to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. We had celebrated our 25th anniversary with a land/sea package, staying at the Boardwalk conciarge and then cruising on the Wonder. We liked it so much that we bought into the Disney Vacation Club. We will be using our DVC points for this cruise.

We are looking forward to meeting all of you.

Coach:

welcome aboard our thread! If you would like to hand out candy for our Trick or Treat, please email me your names and stateroom (if you have it). marley@nc.rr.com If you are not interested in the TOT, we also have at least one DIS meet set up at 3 p.m. on our sailaway day.

Marley

if it not too redundant, I would also like to welcome you to our group coach. I would be happy to e mail you our first two newsletters if you want them. simply send me your email address to acrucifer@aol.com In addition to the trick or treat for the kids, we have a couple of dis meets planned on the wonder.

My wife and I took our first disney cruise in 2002 and we were immediately addicted and bought into the dvc club right on the ship. we have been cruising on points ever since. I look forward to meeting you and your Bride! and ttfn! Ralph.

Thanks to Marley I have found this thread! We(myself, DH and DS (7)) are sailing with all of you. This will be our first Disney Cruise. We have been on other cruise lines and just love cruising. Count us in for TOT and handing out candy. We will be driving down from NJ and staying at the Radisson the night before the cruise. We hope to board as early as possible. I will PM my cabin number and email address to you Acrucifer and Marley. I would love to be included in the newsletter and get togethers. :D

welcome aboard Jo-Jo! Glad you joined us.

We are now up to 14 staterooms and 19 children for the TOT.

I am getting ready to head out for our BIG family vacation to CA and will not be online for a while. However, when I get back, I'll be setting up the pen pals to begin around mid June. We have a pretty even amount of kids now so everyone should have a pen pal or two :)

Marley

Marley, is it too late to have my 2 DS be penpals with someone? They are 5 and 7. If you've already arranged them, please don't go out of your way to get them in. Thanks!
Pammyjo

Is anyone going to WDW after our cruise? just wondering ;)

also, does anybody know how i can get ressies to the Party for the Senses at the Food and Wine Festival?

We are hitting WDW after the cruise!! We will probably just hit MGM and Epcot this time or one of the waterparks if it is warm enough :smooth:

Marley

I have sent out all of the pen pal information today. There were only 3 girls total so I set them all up as pen pals but for the boys, I paired them up with the boy closest to their age. If anyone wants two pen pals or more, let me know. Have a great summer! Marley

we are hitting WDW after the cruise as well. We will most likely do the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and hopefully the weather will cooperate so we can go to one of the water parks as well! It's our kids' first visit there. We can't wait! My kids are looking forward to learning about their pen pals!

We'll be heading to WDW after the cruise as well. We'll probably just be going to Magic Kingdom and Epcot. It's been more years than I care to mention since we've been there--probably 20 or more. Can't wait to see how it's changed since then.

I've gone back to reread the posts on this thread. There has been a couple mentions of a dis meet. What is that all about?

Looking forward to meeting all of you and looking forward to the next newsletter. The time to board will be here before we know it.

Happy summer vacation.

Bgomes:

In the last newsletter, a DIS meet was scheduled for 3 pm in the Promenade lounge. This should coincide with the end of our TOT that is tentatively planned for 2:15 on our sail date, October 31st. Another DIS meet is tentatively set for our Day at Sea.

Kellie:

Thanks for asking about the vacation. It was a lot of fun. 11 days for our first trip out west and our longest vacation we've ever taken with or without the kids. We only did Northern CA so no trip to Disneyland this time. I've never been there so hopefully we will try and do Southern CA next year. My husband has been racking up free plane tickets through work so this gives us an excuse to use them :)

Marley

I know there are a few families traveling together on this cruise. Who is related to who? and how are you related?

bgomes (me) and lholman are related. We are sisters. I am the oldest of the family and she is the youngest. This cruise started off as a sort of family reunion, but of 3 sisters and two brothers (and their famiies), only the two of us were able to make it. Too bad for them.

Coach: Here's wishing you and your bride a very happy 30th anniversary. We celebrated our 32nd this past May. (It's good to know there are some of us "older" folks aboard too.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter