Early morning coffee at BW or BC

Lizziejane

<font color=darkorchid>Funny how everyone is diffe
I have plans for a DIS meet early in the morning for coffee. I know there's the BW Bakery, and the BC Marketplace. Anywhere else? Who has the best coffee? And are these places where we can actually sit, rather than grab-n-go?

Thanks!

Jane

how about the BEL VUE room in the BWI. they have coffee and pastry in the mornings. also plenty of seating:goodvibes inside and out

coffee is the one thing Disney does not do well

i'd kill for a Seattle's Best; settle for bringing my own from home.

how about the BEL VUE room in the BWI. they have coffee and pastry in the mornings. also plenty of seating:goodvibes inside and out

They weren't open in the morning on my most recent visit. I had planned on stopping in there for some coffee and found it closed, even though all of the literature still listed it as open.

You could always do the Dis-Meet while you waited in line at the Boaredwalk Bakery?;)

Your best bet would be the BCV Marketplace, where you could get your coffee then carry it into one of the "common" rooms at the BCV or at the atrium room at the end of the hallway heading toward the BCV (but still in the BC).

HBC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter