Early Entry?

KNBNESMOM

Mouseketeer
We will be at Disney World June 27-July 5. I am wondering if early entry will be beneficial for us at this time of year or will it be so crowded that it won't matter either way?

We were there June 14-21 last year and did EE to MK and MGM and I thought it was definetly worth it. We were able to ride several rides with hardly any wait. Most important use the fast pass that saved so much time.:) Try not to get frustrated, that time of the year is very busy but you will still have a great time. :p We would take a break around 2:00 and go back to the room and let the kids cool down in the pool. Then back for dinner and whatever evening event we decided on. Oh I can't wait to go back:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: Have Fun:sunny:

Very worth it. The way to tour in the summer is to go to ee, return to your resort by early to mid afternoon, then go back to the same or a different park in the evening.

This is up on the wdwinfo.com site is this good for the rest of the year for extra magic hour?

Sunday Magic Kingdom
Monday Disney's Animal Kingdom
Tuesday Disney-MGM Studios
Wednesday Epcot
Thursday Magic Kingdom
Friday Disney's Animal Kingdom
Saturday Disney-MGM Studios

My husband and I have been a few times and in May of 2000 we learned a little trick from this board. On some days (those that were EE for MK especially), we went to the other parks and vice versa. We found that the few times we did it were very beneficial. Epcot EE and AK EE were fine but if you switch and go to MGM on MK EE day and vice versa the crowds may be better - hope that helps!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter