Early Entry

friendoffigment

DIS Veteran
When I am in UO, early entry will be at IOA. Will I be able to take the hogwarts express over to diagon alley before studios opens at 9am and be ahead of the crowd

No. Officially Hogwarts Express doesn't start running until Universal park opening. But sometimes it does start running a little bit early and if you're on the first train out of IOA, you can still arrive at Kings Cross ahead of guests from the front entrance. However, I wouldn't count on it since it's not a guarantee.

The guests at the gate are more likely to be let in early than you are likely to be on a train that leaves IoA early enough to get to US before them.

The good news is that when US opens, it’s the whole park, so it’s not a complete mad dash to Diagon Alley the way the masses head to Hagrid’s at early admission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter