Early entry to U.S / I.O.A

kgarrigos

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone

This is my fisrt post, so here goes!
I am going to orlando in Sept and will be going to U.S / I.O.A and will be using a flex ticket which I am informed will get me early entry on certain days, so my question is does anyone know which days they are ? as this will help me when I am doing my plan.
By the way I have been reading this site for over a year now but only just got the courage to join in , and I think it is BY FAR the best info site on the web.

Welcome, but sorry to disappoint you. None of the Orlando parks do early entry any more. They might open the park 10 min early depending on the crowds.

We also received info from US including an advertisement for EE. So I called and was informed the info in the tape is outdated. That US and IOA do not have EE.......But by staying in one of their hotels you get front of the line access which is better than EE.

Crowds are light in September because school has just started.
It's one of the best times to visit.
Yes, there is no more early entry, but sometimes on busy days, they open the park early to handle the large crowds.
For example, I went Friday July 5th, arriving to the gate at 08:45am and people we're already riding Hulk.

Since there is no more early entry, the best idea is to arrive at the gate early, so you are first thru. I like this idea because it's first come, first served. Those who arrive early to the park are rewarded with walkon rides for the first hour.

We were just there July 3-7. The parks were open and running by 8:45.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter