early entry/robin

punky'smom

Mouseketeer
Robin,do you know if early entry would be included with my 7-day passes? Last year we were able to ride back to the future and MIB twice with early entry. It was the greatest.

This question has been debated on these boards but the OFFICIAL rule is that only onsite guests those who booked a package through Universal Escape Vacations are eligible for early entry.

I called the company today and that was the answer I received. I'm sure there will be other responses...

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

You do not need to be an on site guest for early entry..... BUT I do believe you need to book thru Universal... I will be across the street at the Raddison and have the early entry option included.

Punky's Mom: I will be at the HRH May 24-26th, first time and I cannot WAIT!

energizer bunny: The Radisson is one of the hotels that Universal books it's packages with. I stayed there on my first trip to USF and it's a great hotel.

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter