Early Entry Proof If Offsite

katyjeka

DIS Veteran
I have a free dessert at Beaches and Cream riding on the answer. What proof do you show if you are entering the parks early morning but not staying at a Disney owned resort? Thanks

I think the off property resort will have to assist you when you check in to convert your reservation number to link to MDE and then you can use your cellphone. The only other ID that might work would be a dated room key card… But each guest would have to have name verified and date on their resort I.d. …I can not verify that WDW castmember would accept this.
Good question.

We were able to use it on our 10 night vacation, 6 nights at Waldorf and 4 nights at Doubletree Disney Springs. We had both stays linked to our Disney account. We would just show them our room key and they let us go through. The one time a cast member kept scanning my magic band and it would not work, I told her where we were staying and she was confused, finally another cast member came over and told her we just needed to show the room key. There was nothing else special that we needed to show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter