Early EMH scooter rental at the parks?

catne

DIS Veteran
Have recently started using the scooters in the parks but this will be our first trip using early EMH when I'll need to rent a scooter...

I assume the scooter rentals at the front of the parks are open for early EMH, right?

2nd question...if we're there early and then leave for a mid-day break my understanding is that if we keep the paperwork, we can get a scooter again when we come back for the evening. My Question is...how often are they "out of scooters" when you come back at say 6:00 PM?

We will be going the week before Mother's Day, so not a spectacularly busy time of the year, if that helps.

1. The stroller/wheelchair/ECV rental location is open by the time the first Guest is allowed to enter the Park. This includes Morning EMH and pre-opening dining and tours.

2. Depending on time of year there can be a very strong probability of nothing being available on your return.

3. Staying at a Disney Resort it tends to be much better to rent from off-site. You will have a better ECV than Disney's at a lower price and is available to you at all times. If you click on where it says "disABILTIES" at the top of this page it will take you to the Index. One of the top items is the "disABILTIES FAQ" which will gives lots of useful information, including in Post #2 where people rent ECVs.

Or, if you want an easier route to the FAQs, click on the link in my signature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter