Early check-in at Sheraton Vistana Villages?

SueGreen

Researching like crazy!
Has anyone tried to check in early at Sheraton Vistana Villages? We're trying to go to Seaworld that day too and want to check in around 9 or 10 am if that is even possible.

Thanks!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

I'm pretty sure just about any hotel will allow you to check in early - and leave your luggage with Bell Services. Any cold items can be left in cold storage there as well (if they have that at SVV)

Now if you mean checking in/getting your room?? :goodvibes

Probably not. :)
*Maybe* if your room wasn't occupied the night before...but I never count on it.

Head there extra early, drop off your bags, call mid-late afternoon and see if your room is ready..
Yes? Good:)
No? Have a nice supper with Shamu;) and then head over.

HTH!! and have fun!!

:sunny:

Just our experience over spring break - we were able to "precheck" and use the pool area. They also offered to take our bags but we chose to leave them in the car. They did have a room ready at 1pm when we arrived, but we waited for an upper floor room in the new section instead. It was 3pm when our room was ready. Enjoy - you'll love it!

We just returned from VV yesterday, and we were able to check in at about 1PM into a 2BR, top floor unit at the Keys section without any issues.

Perhaps just the luck of the draw, but the staff at the front desk were smiles all around.

Have fun!!

luvdisney14 said:
What building were you in and did you like the location?

We were in building 15 - top floor, room 505. Great location, overlooking the pool at the Keys section, only negative is that it was a little noisy if kids/teens were in the pool, goofing around at night.

I would stay there again in a heartbeat though. You'll love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter