Early breakfast reservations with new welcome show at MK

Disneymom1102

Mouseketeer
Hi Disney friends!
I'm wondering if people had recent experience with a BOG breakfast ADR and how that may have changed now that the welcome show has moved to the castle instead of outside the actual park. When do they typically let you begin starting rides? I'm looking to start at Peter Pan....will they let us start riding before everyone else is released at the castle or does it all pretty much happen at the same time so that by the time I am boarding or riding Peter Pan Fantasyland will begin to be flooded from people at rope drop?
If I am waiting as close to Peter Pan as possible, go straight from there to Winnie the Pooh, then to Little Mermaid ride, then Dumbo, will I pretty much be ahead of the crowds the whole way and have pretty much no wait on these rides?
Just curious how previous tips and descriptions might be different now that they have recently changed the welcome show and the past advantage of the time it took for the crowds to enter the park and make their way down Main Street is lost.
TIA!

If I am waiting as close to
Peter Pan as possible, go straight from there to
Winnie the Pooh, then to
Little Mermaid ride, then
Dumbo,

will I pretty much be ahead of the crowds the whole way and have pretty much no wait on these rides?

Others will be heading to those attractions in a different order.
Some rides will be at least moderately busy by the time you finally get there.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter