Early Admission (MM/EMH/APEE) Super Thread

We went to DL in May last year and upgraded to AP's so we won't get passes for MTTM for our trip this coming Feb. Do you think I'll still be able to squeak by with our unused passes from last year (that say good thru 1/31/08)?

Anyone know what the new passes look like?

Hey another suggested tweak. When grad nights happen in May and June the EE/MMs for sure (and maybe TTMMs) can get moved to different days. Also, when there are special events such as the POTC 2 and 3 movie premieres DL can open extra early and they will not have EE/MM.

Hey another suggested tweak. When grad nights happen in May and June the EE/MMs for sure (and maybe TTMMs) can get moved to different days. Also, when there are special events such as the POTC 2 and 3 movie premieres DL can open extra early and they will not have EE/MM.

Added! I want this thread to be a collection of different people's info, so thank you for everyone who has contributed.

Are those new days for Early Entry/Magic Mornings? I remember the days being different before (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Sat)?

Thank you for the info. We were planning to use our MM/EE on Friday... I'm glad I found out that we can't before we woke up early for no reason. Guess we'll wait till Saturday!

Another question....Our trip is planned for Christmas/New Years and the only day in our schedule, so far, that we can use it is ON Christmas Day. Do they generally cancel EE/MM on holiday's? I know the subject to change thing but I would hate to get there at 6:30 and have to wait 90 mins to get in.

Well in your case, I don't think showing up 90 minutes is bad at all. That is THE most crowded time of the year and crowds will be showing up MUCH earlier than that. MM is not cancelled on holidays, but in your situation, with the park opening at 8, and a super busy season, I would plan on getting to the gates by 6AM at least if you want the most out of your morning park touring hours.

As of Jan 1 it changed from M/T/Th/Sat to Sun/T/Th/Sat.

I might be completely confused or the Disney website might not have the right info but when I click the link for Magic Morning it reads
"A Magic Morning early admission is included with 3 - 8 day Park Hopper® souvenir tickets. Guests may enter Fantasyland in Disneyland® Park 1 hour before opening to the general public*.
*Operation of Attractions and appearances of characters are subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply. Each Guest must have a valid multi-day admission media in order to enter Disneyland park and Fantasyland. Entitlement available for one morning throughout the length of your ticket on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.

I got that from http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dis.../detail?name=GoodNeighborDreamPackage2008Page and click the link for Magic Morning in the package description.

I might be completely confused or the Disney website might not have the right info but when I click the link for Magic Morning it reads

I got that from http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dis.../detail?name=GoodNeighborDreamPackage2008Page and click the link for Magic Morning in the package description.

The Disney Website has not updated the days of the week. (now Sun/Tue/Thur/Sat as of 1/1/08.

Also, for 3 years the ability to enjoy MM (formerly EE) multiple times for DLR Hotel guests has been an "un-advertised" perk. If this ever changes it will be largely discussed here & you'll hear about it here the day it changes.

So let me know if i am correct

We are staying at The Grand Californian from a Wednesday to Sunday.

We then are entitled to MM on Thurs, Sat and Sun

or EVERYDAY of our trip???? :confused3

So let me know if i am correct

We are staying at The Grand Californian from a Wednesday to Sunday.

We then are entitled to MM on Thurs, Sat and Sun

or EVERYDAY of our trip???? :confused3

You're entitled to MM for Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, meaning every day of your trip when MM is offered. MM does not happen every day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter