Earliest VEA from DLP to airport?

sarahc

DIS Veteran
We need to be at the airport for check-in at 8am on our return journey. I was planning to take the VEA but, looking at their timetable, the earliest leaves at 8 from Sequoia Lodge! Is this right?
If so, do the trains leave earlier as I'm having trouble working out their website?!:rolleyes1
How am I going to get to the airport???:eek: Please help!

there is a 729am train which arrives at CDG at 740am - I know because this time I finally booked a later flight to FRA so that I can use the train! that should work for your 8am check in

Thanks but where can I find this info as I looked on the TGV site and it looks like the earliest train running on a Saturday is the 0822 or thereabouts?

Let me see if I can post a link for you Sarah - I know that the site is rather finicky! I did do a search for your date but will try again - stay tuned! ;)

Thanks but where can I find this info as I looked on the TGV site and it looks like the earliest train running on a Saturday is the 0822 or thereabouts?

Yes, that is what it says on this timetable that I've put in a link to in the Useful Info threads - I haven't been able to find another one.

So bavaria, my dear - do you know if there is more comprehensive TGV timetable available, that I could replace it with?! :flower3:

oooh is that tonight's project for me??? ;)

Happy to oblige a little later on - the TGV site is really annoying with all the flash so I will see if I can find some text rather than the high tech/low info links ..... :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter