Earl of Sandwich

I just want to say that we recently went to the EOS here in Maryland (on 95) and I was VERY disappointed. It was nothing like the one at DTD. The biggest disappointment was that they only had about 4 or 5 sandwiches available and no holiday! I got the original since I have liked that one in the past and it was just not good. The ingredients were not all that fresh and it just tasted off. Now I am counting the days till we are at DTD and I have a hot, fresh Holiday in my hand :).

Also, be sure to ask about discounts. We always get a AAA discount, but there are probably others available too.

They also give an AP discount.

We love EoS but dislike DTD parking (especially now with the construction).

My favorite is the Holiday Turkey
DD's favorite is the All American

DH is allergic to turkey - never had a problem at EoS they carefully make his sandwich - he loves the Original with extra horseradish.

I have not been lucky enough to try the Holiday Turkey - and I don't care if it is a 100 degree day next June, I'm getting my Thanksgiving sandwich on!

My favorites to date:
Italian ~ Hawaiian BBQ ~ Caprese

The turkey sandwich with stuffing and cranberry dressing all the way! My favorite. Look forward to eating one in about a week.

There are so many good choices, but my favorite is the turkey holiday too... I get a side of coleslaw and add the coleslaw on it too. It is delicious.

The holiday sandwich is the way to go! :cool1:

Runner up: the Italian sandwich

But the holiday sandwich is a MUST-TRY :thumbsup2

i think the most overlooked is the blt. it is fantastic. my fav of all. served hot and on the greatest bread. i don't usually eat all the bread but i do on that one.::yes::

The Turkey Holiday hands down! I actually walked 2 miles in Vegas when I found out there an EoS there so I could get one!

I even changed airlines during the holiday season at my home airport so I can leave form the terminal that has a EoS! Its that good.

The turkey sandwich with stuffing and cranberry dressing all the way! My favorite. Look forward to eating one in about a week.

"Cannonballs" and "Holiday Sandwich" !!! Cant wait till next week !!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hey, we'll be there right behind you guys (13 days from now), save some for us!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

My favorite would be the Holiday, followed closely by the Original with extra horseradish sauce. Surprisingly one of my favorites several years ago was the child's hot peanut butter/jelly. Oh, that thing was so hot and soooo good! The next time I went they had taken it off the menu though, so now I have to go with their 'grown up's' sandwiches.:sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter