Earl of Sandwich questions... if you please?

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
What time do they open? start serving lunch? and close?

If we were to use DDXDP Credit what are we allowed?

The Earl of Sandwich is a little different in that you get a SIDE or a DESSERT - not both! I suggest getting the dessert with your dining plan, and pay cash for the side IF you do want both.

I do not suggest going during a peak time for lunch or dinner. Either do an early or late lunch, and an early or late dinner. Last December - FAR from off peak season - the lines were out both doors for lunch around 11:15. INSANITY!

However, the food is fantastic and is a GREAT departure from most counter service fare that you find at WDW.

Here are the hours:
Sun - Thur 8:30am - 11:00pm
Fri - Sat 8:30am - 11:30pm

The Hawaiian BBQ and the Cannonballs! (meatball) sandwiches are exceptional! Perhaps consider getting the BBQ sauce on the side with the Hawaiian - it can cause the pineapple to slip off :/

We usually have at least one meal with the Earl - and wish there were one in our neighborhood! We'll just have to move to Orlando! What a shame! :confused3

:lmao:

Because the prices there are so reasonable, I personally would pay out of pocket and save that credit for a nice 2-credit meal.

I had a great cobb salad there in May!

The Holiday Sandwich served around Thanksgiving is the best sandwich I have ever had in my life!

Save your dining credits. The Earl is cheap. I think sandwiches are $5.95.

Earl of Sandwich is a Counter Service Restaurant - so you can't 'use to credits for a nice table service' -
You can trade down - but you can't trade up!

We used our dining credits there last time as it was the LAST thing we did before we left property to head to the Port for our Disney Cruise!

That's why we aren't doing the dining plan - I'm tired of living in my wife's fear of not using dining credits! HAHA

Plus, I'm sure with the cards we have, we can get a better deal than the dining plan any way! AP, DVC, and TIW - I'm sure we'll save money, and gain less weight! HAHA

The Holiday Sandwich served around Thanksgiving is the best sandwich I have ever had in my life!

I agree with this wholeheartedly--the food here is fantastic, and the Holiday Sandwich to die for, but I'd save my dining credits where you get more bang for your buck!

Is this the one with dressing/ stuffing (depending on where you are from :rotfl:) and cranberry sauce on it? I remember having it a couple of years ago, OMG it was so good. Thanks for the info. We will probably pay oop for this.

I signed up on line for a Ecard with them, my DBIL told me I can get coupons or something..
Anyone know anything about this??

Now you made me want this... and I have to wait till Dec.

Earl of Sandwich is a Counter Service Restaurant - so you can't 'use to credits for a nice table service' -
You can trade down - but you can't trade up!

The OP said they're on the Deluxe Dining Plan. On that plan, a credit is a credit, no CS or TS. So if they choose to pay for Earl of Sandwich, they can use that "credit" towards another meal, whether it be table or counter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter