Earl of Sandwich Menu

solotraveler

DIS Veteran
I don't know if this is new our not, but I just noticed that All Ears has the Earl of Sandwich menu on it's site and is due to open very soon.

http://allearsnet.com/menu/menu_eofs.htm

All I can say is YUM!! If you're a sandwich lover, this will make you VERY happy. Got to try this on my next trip. What does everyone else think?

Solotraveler:earsboy:

YUM!! Those sound wonderful! Thanks for the link for the menu solotraveler. :)

How funny. I was over at Deb's site yesterday to see if they had posted a menu yet. They must have done it later in the day. This will definately be on our to do list in October. Everything looks so good. Thanks for the info ST.

Anyone know WHEN in March this is to open? We arrive on the 6th and wanted to hit DD that day anyway. I would love to try it!

WooHoooo!!! Just what I need...MORE FOOD!!! ;) :Pinkbounc :bounce:

This is great news. The last I heard, the construction work wasn't even near completion.

The Earl of Sandwich, which opened to the public at 9 this morning, is located in the former location of Gourmet Pantry, between Goofy's Candy Co. and Once Upon a Toy and across from Disney's Pin Traders.
All hot sandwiches are $4.95 and are comparable in size to sandwiches that go for almost double that price at Wolfgang Puck Express. Try the Earl's Gray Lemonade with your sandwich or salad!

Incredibly reasonable prices. I am all over that Caprese sandwich. Thanks for posting the link--it gives me one more thing to look forward to! :wave2:

Hope that these are not just grand opening prices, because they are the most reasonable prices on property at this point. {Wonder how big the portions are}. I think we'll take a trip next weekend to check it out.

These sandwiches/salads sound similar to what the Goourmet Pantry used to offer.

Prices are cheap for Disney.

herc.

I think that a sandwich from here followed by a sundae from Ghiradelli sounds like a perfect match.

That DOES look good! I think I'll be trying to make a stop there when I'm back at WDW. ::yes::

Sounds yummy. What are their hours since I see a breakfast sandwhich is on the menu?

The menu looks great! I feel like I should know this already but is will it have seating and also takeout?

Many of the sandwiches have cheese which my mum hates. I suppose with them being made to order, it won't be a problem to leave it out.

The twoo which caught my eye were the Frenchy and the Florentine.

Louise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter