Earl of Sandwich ..... I had no idea!!!!

jadedbeauty14304

DIS Veteran
Maybe this is a repost but I just found out that if you show your AAA card to the cashier at Earl of Sandwich, you get a 15% discount! I asked if they took TiW and they said no but do you have AAA? I showed them my card and presto! Discount! Just wanted to share!

Thanks for the info! I wonder if any other restaurants give AAA discounts?

I always take my AAA card with me to the World. You just never know when a discount may turn up.

I was there last week and never even thought to ask. Thanks for the info. I will make sure I remember for our trip in Nov. :)

Wow, I think that is better then the CM discount they give! We will remember that, thanks!!!

I hadn't heard that one before. I have heard of WoD. Sounds to me like showing the card everywhere in DTD might be a good idea.

Thanks for passing this along. Any other places that you know of that give a AAA discount at Disney?

I've gotten a discount on the water sprite rental and one of the WDW tours.

Anybody know of more?

Also, know of other Earl of Sandwich locations ... do they all give a AAA discount?

I actually found out from a previous post on here about them taking the CAA/AAA discount, so ever since then my family and I have been getting this discount each time we have gone there.

I hadn't heard that one before. I have heard of WoD. Sounds to me like showing the card everywhere in DTD might be a good idea.
Actually the discount for the AAA at the World of Disney is only good if you purchase some package through them and they will give you a Diamond card to use for getting a discount. At 1st I had assumed it was a discount if you had a CAA/AAA card and spent over $50.00 which we once did and got it. However the next time we were told by a manager what it was really for, so the previous time the Cast Member gave it to us by mistake. Anyway since I know have my Annual Pass I can get 10% off over there no matter how much we spend, so it's better then nothing.

Thanks OP - I've been there many times and never knew that! Very good to know:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter