Earl of Sandwich coupons

Bella the Ball 360

Keyboarding is not my thing excuse typos.<br><font
Just wondering. I was leafing through my Entertainment book and found Earl of Sandwich coupons. Does anyone know if they take these at DTD? I am betting no but just wondered if anyone knows. I also found Wetzels Pretzels.

Awesome. I just realized I have two in my entertainment book. Will use them when we are down there :cool1:

OMG that is GREAT! I have access to 3 Entertainment books from people who will not be going to WDW this year so I am thinking I will be going back again.

:thumbsup2 If you sign up to the Earl of Sandwich Club (which is free) you can get a free brownie too. Not sure if it can be used with other coupons but it's worth it since it's free :)

:thumbsup2 If you sign up to the Earl of Sandwich Club (which is free) you can get a free brownie too. Not sure if it can be used with other coupons but it's worth it since it's free :)

did it plus my DH as well as my Bday is in July so hopefully we will get the free sandwich coupon before we go which is in two weeks!

AAA discount - that is great!

Did you just show your card? Will have to tell my sister to sign up so we can get the brownie!

thank you.:thumbsup2

As for the Birthday sandwich coupon...does anyone know. Do you have to use it ON your birthday or just sometime that month or is there a date on it or what? I would sign up, but not sure since we are going a week after my niece's bday, but in the same month.

I always got a 10% discount with my AAA card. I signed up on EOS website and I didn't get a coupon for a free brownie.

As for the Birthday sandwich coupon...does anyone know. Do you have to use it ON your birthday or just sometime that month or is there a date on it or what? I would sign up, but not sure since we are going a week after my niece's bday, but in the same month.

You used to get a month after your birthday to use it. It doesn't need to be on your actual birthday :)

Just signed up for self and DH. :) We are ready to go now , but have to wait one more month !! :scared1: Hope we get our coupons in time for the trip .:cool1: Thanks again .:worship:

Just signed up for self and DH. :) We are ready to go now , but have to wait one more month !! :scared1: Hope we get our coupons in time for the trip .:cool1: Thanks again .:worship:

EoS will email your coupons to you. It takes a couple of days so if you don't see it in your inbox, you should check Spam.

I always got a 10% discount with my AAA card. I signed up on EOS website and I didn't get a coupon for a free brownie.

They may of changed. When I was there in April I got a 15% discount using AAA for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter