E ticket attractions

srwarden1928

DIS Veteran
Someone mentioned on another thread that Adventureland needed an E ticket attraction. I thought that surely there had been one, and could not remember one being taken away from there. So I dug out my original information guide for WDW which I still have from my first trip in February 1972.
I thought that some of you might be interested as to what the original E ticket rides were that you actually handed over an E ticket to ride.
They were as follows: in Adventureland--Jungle Cruise; in Frontierland--Country Bear Jamboree; in Liberty Square--The Hall of Presidents and The Haunted Mansion; in Fantasyland--It's A Small World and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Submarine Voyage.
Times change, and so do people's perceptions.

Someone mentioned on another thread that Adventureland needed an E ticket attraction. I thought that surely there had been one, and could not remember one being taken away from there. So I dug out my original information guide for WDW which I still have from my first trip in February 1972.
I thought that some of you might be interested as to what the original E ticket rides were that you actually handed over an E ticket to ride.
They were as follows: in Adventureland--Jungle Cruise; in Frontierland--Country Bear Jamboree; in Liberty Square--The Hall of Presidents and The Haunted Mansion; in Fantasyland--It's A Small World and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Submarine Voyage.
Times change, and so do people's perceptions.

Times certainly have changed! The only time we even think about stopping in the Country Bear Jamboree is if we're in dire need of air conditioning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter