E-ride night on check out day?

njmomof2

Earning My Ears
Are you eligible to attend an E-ride night on the day you check out? For example if you were staying at a Disney Hotel on Thursday night, and checking out on Friday are you eligible for Friday night E-ticket night. I know parking passes are valid all day on check out day, so I wonder if other benefits are too?
Thanks
Susan

We have done E-night on the last day, our check-out day. We spent that night at an airport hotel and took a very early flight home. Worked out well for us.

have to stay on-site for e-night? We are staying off-site but I would be interested in this option.

Yes, you have to be staying at a Disney resort. In fact, that is where you purchase the e-ride night tickets.

Originally posted by safekids
have to stay on-site for e-night? We are staying off-site but I would be interested in this option.

E nights are for Disney hotel guests. I have heard of them occasionally opening it up to non-Disney guests at the last minute, if enough Disney guests didn't sign up.

I think the Downtown Disney hotels are eligible as well?

I believe they limit to 5,000 tickets but not sure

Thanks
Jason

>>>as long as the hotel you are staying in is considered a "DISNEY hotel"then yes, you are eligible to attend....the best thing to do is upon check-in(or even better...call the hotel directly to find out)if there is indeed an e-nite on your stay, and if you can purchase tix right then...last visit to the wolrd we lucked out to have 2 e-nites ....remember, they will only pre sell tix a few days in advance(unless that has changed)so if you can grab them at check in it saves time.
(In other words..more than a few days out and your going to get back in line in a few days for tix)
IF YOU HAVE AN E-NITE COMING YOUR WAY ...DO IT!!!!!!!!!
WORTH EVERY CENT IN MY BOOK

Now...why cant there be at least 1 e-nite for our stay this time around...hey...I would even pay double to do e-nite...it really is that good(at least it was for us!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter