• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

E-nights

3Z's

Earning My Ears
Any opinions why there are no e-nights being scheduled, especially for March?? Historically, they seem to have had them during March for the past several years. Maybe they don't expect the normal crowds which would be fine by me but it seems like lots of people are planning spring break trips, so what gives??

I think that it might be a bit early for March e-nights, don't they usually get announced the month prior, around the middle of that month?

There have been E-Nights each February that I've gone. Yet, there are none scheduled so far. What gives? Friday the 13th looks perfect for and E-Night!!!

yep, this is the longest drought of e-nights since they began. :( I wouldn't mind if they jacked up the admission a little if they could just regularly have one once a week...

Good Question!

We are also puzzled by this.
E-ride nights make days in the park so much more enjoyable. I hope they have them in May!

I was anxious for an e-ride night as well, but during our stay MK is open to 10 & 11 some nights. That's much better than the 7 & 8 we had 2 years ago!!

Personally, I feel they should offer e-nights (at least 1 each week) throughout the entire period that is labeled "Peak" season....period. For the prices we're paying for WDW resorts during this time frame, among other considerations, I think it's the least they could do.....especially since we have to pay extra for it anyway.

I like E-nights but if there are longer hours most evenings that is better. This way you feel as though you are getting your money's worth from your admission price, rather than paying 12 for the extra time

Originally posted by helenk
I like E-nights but if there are longer hours most evenings that is better.

I am not sure of the rthym or reason. I've been waiting for Feb 17th (it's always been Tues of President's Week) with no avail. MK is only open until 9. Yet when I was there in July and MK was open until 11, I stayed at e-night until 2am. :confused:

Just me and my confusion
Sandy

::MinnieMo
Hi Guys! Being kinda new to the boards, when is "Jersey week" that I hear mentioned occasionally?
Thanks!

Originally posted by helenk
I like E-nights but if there are longer hours most evenings that is better. This way you feel as though you are getting your money's worth from your admission price, rather than paying 12 for the extra time

This is true if you are fortunate enough to choose a time that has late-night hours. However, during my PEAK season vacation, the MK closes every night at 7PM and one night at 8PM. Where's the value in that?

Sorry if I sound ignorant, but where do you see e-nights posted when they have them?

Originally posted by TinkKel
. . . where do you see e-nights posted when they have them?

Hello :wave:

The fastest way is to call WDW a couple of weeks before your stay and ask if any are scheduled. Otherwise, you'll probably hear about them first on these boards.

Here is a link that gives you both current and historical e-night info:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/eticket.htm
:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter