• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

E-night

Linlo

Earning My Ears
Last year when I went to DIsney, we participated in E-ticket night. I haven't seen any information about it. Do these things still exist? I haven't seen any information about this.

Thanks,
Dawn :)

e-tickets are still available. The dates for each month are usually released about 2 weeksk in advance.

Deb's site has a list of past e-nights, you can guestimate if you're going be there for one

http://www.wdwig.com/etika.htm

brerrab03.jpg
<font color=red><font face="Comic Sans MS"><marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">proud member of the Danettes</marquee></font></font><font color=maroon><font face="Comic Sans MS">CBR October 1994
<font color=green>Treehouse January 2000
<font color=orange>ASMusic November 2000
<font color=dark pink>Polynesian March 2001</font></font>

Hi All

Don't forget the DIS!!!

We have loads of information on E-Ride nights as well as the most current e-ride night lists and lists of past e-ride nights.

Check it out here E-Ticket Info

John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter