E-NIGHT MAY 24th???

hotveggy

Disney Lover
I have read several posts on this site saying that e-nights were added from the original May 27th and May 30th originally posted. I usually look on Deb's Willis' page www.wdwig.com. She has just added new dates for May e-nights, but the 24th is not listed.

has anyone called Disney directly to get confirmation?

does anyone know the # i would call to get this info??

Thanks in advance

It seems like you are in luck hotveggy! This link http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/eticket.htm lists May 24th among others.

Now I have a question though. Since my family and I will be staying at the Contemporary on May 30th for my 6-year old son's birthday, will we be eligible for the E-Ride night with the Florida 4-day passes we have?

I sure hope so! Only 35 days to go until the big day! :earseek:

God bless,
steve

Well now......I hope you are right about there being an E-night on May 24th but I am a little skeptical since it lists May 24th as a Thursday night and May 24th is really a Saturday night...so if the day is wrong is it possible the whole ting is wrong and there is no e-night on teh 24th?

Does anyone know for sure?????

Cliff

Okay, here is the information. You can take it to the bank.
These DATES (and I have added the day of the week) are May 2003 E-Ride nights. The times are fresh from Disney via phone.

:bounce:
Saturday May 10th 9pm-12am
Saturday May 17th 9:30pm-12:30am
Saturday May 24th 9:30pm-12:30am
Tuesday May 27th 8pm-11pm
Friday May 30th 7pm-10pm
:bounce:

...and... in case anyone else is wondering... you CAN use the Floriday Play 4 Pass. You MUST, however, be a hotel guest to take advantage of these nights; but we all know that already right? :smooth:

I hope this finally clears this up! :)

God bless,
steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter