• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

E-mail postcards from Disney???

NorthernON_MOM

DIS Lover
Just wondering if you can e-mail postcards home to people from anywhere in Disney, if so, where? and does it cost?

Mission Space at Epcot
and Innoventions at Epcot both are free of charge.

Just a word though I did both and the Mission Space one worked except I didn't get the video part. And the one from Inoventions didn't work at all. ( They send a copy to your email as well as one to whom ever you want to send a postcard)

Nancy

I've used the ones at Innoventions and Mission Space as well... I didn't have any problems with them :p

Most of the places in Epcot that have computers etc like Journey to my imagination etc all have electronic post card terminals they are lots of fun for everyone. We always send lots of picctures bac home to everyone from them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter