DW Pin trading?

eplcreel

Earning My Ears
Was just curious if anyone has heard if/when pin trading is coming back? It's something my daughter and I love to do.

When I was there in August, there were many stores/locations in each park for trading. I did not see boards in my resort (Wilderness Lodge). Cast members were not yet wearing/carrying pins

Pin trading has been back for months. Find a pin you want, and place your pin into a bin to be decontaminated.

I hope the CM trading comes back. They looked so festive with the pins. It will also be good for DD to have a positive experience engaging strangers.

Just got back from WDW and there were a ton of boards at Epcot.
PinCentral, The Toy Soldier, Canada, Disney Traders and a few others between Norway and France. I was really surprised how many there were.

Hollywood Studios had three, 5 & 10, Sid Cahuenga's One-of-a-Kind Art & Collectibles, and Crossroads of the World.

Animal Kingdom had one board in Dinoland, a board either at Island Mercantile or Disney Outfitters, and a board right after the bridge to Africa.

Are there any Pin Boards up in Disney Springs? We’re going Spring Break but just to Universal this year, with a trip over Disney Springs for lunch or dinner.

I hope they bring the CM pin trading back before our trip. That just seems more fun to talk to people while doing it.

Are there any Pin Boards up in Disney Springs? We’re going Spring Break but just to Universal this year, with a trip over Disney Springs for lunch or dinner.

I didn't see any at Disney's Pin Traders. World of Disney may have one, but we didn't visit them on our trip so I can't confirm. The Disney resorts apparently each have a pin board, so you could make a stop off at a few to get your pin trading fix in, and not have to go to the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter