DVD player at Swan & Dolphin Hotel

Shenron

I love Disney World (but then ... who doesn't?!)
My boyfriend and I will be staying at the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin in December and I had a few questions in regard to DVD players in the rooms.

Last time we went and stayed at the Swan hotel, the room was not equipped with a DVD player, so on our next trip we were planning on bringing one with us from the UK (a multi-region one).

So my questions are:

1) Does the Swan & Dolphin have DVD players? Like if we requested one, could we have one in our room?

2) If we were to bring our own, is an American TV connection like that of a UK one in that all we would need to bring would be a SCART lead and DVD player itself?

3) Can I pack the DVD player in my MAIN luggage when travelling to the US (because it is quite big)? Or would it need to be in my hand luggage (similarly to the procedure with laptops).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter