DVD of Wedding

Mainebride2008

Earning My Ears
I was planning to have a DVD video package made for my wedding. I am not sure now if I want it or will the photo package be enough. Can I get some advice if this is something I will want to watch over and over again & give to my friends or is it not really worth getting?
Thanks

Myself, I've always been a photo person and never into watching home movies....when we were planning our wedding, I didn't want video but DF (now DH) really, really did so we waited until the last possible minute to see if we could add it in within our budget. We got our DVD two weeks ago and I think it was the best decision we made (but don't tell DH that :rolleyes1 ) I've now watched it 4 or 5 times and I love seeing everything again, things I might of missed and is more like being there again. Don't get me wrong, I love our photos, but they don't capture the stupid little things, like DF asking me if I'm okay during the ceremony, etc. My family and friends have also expressed interest in seeing it, so I've made copies for all of them, including those that couldn't make it to the wedding.

So basically, the one who was vehmently opposed to it is now the happiest supporter :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter