DVD in studio

spiceycat

dvc-blt
okay I know that both HH and VB had the VCR which I guess got replaced with DVD.

someone reported that there were DVD in the studios at SSR.

any other WDW DVC resorts getting the DVD in the studio?

will AKV have the DVD in the studio?

Here's the DVD that was in my studio at BCV last September. I haven't been in studios in any other resorts, but I'd assume that they wouldn't be in just one resort's studios-they'd be in them all.

DSCF0509.jpg

Did not have a DVD in our studio at SSR in February.:sad1:

SSR studios have DVD's now - at least Grandstand does! We always stay in studios and we :love: the DVD players!

The only resort without DVD players in studios is BWV. The AKV model has a DVD player.

I can tell you that my BWV studio didn't have one, but the VWL and BC did have one.

OKW didn't have them earlier this month, at least not in Bldg 38. You can tell they are preparing for them, though. The chest of drawers/TV cabinet was changed out to accomodate them. The new cabinets aren't as attractive IMO.

Feb 07 -- WLV did have one
April 07 -- BWV did NOT have one

This is for studios both times.

I called front desk while visiting in May 07 about DVD player. I was told that they were not available in the studios.:mad:

We just got back from SSR. Room 1812 in Congress Park had a great view of DTD, but unfortunately NO DVD PLAYER... The front desk said that studios do not get them. I was so upset. A rainy afternoon with a three year old and no hotel lobby to play in, without getting wet traveling there, made for a rough couple of hours:mad: But I do have to add in I still love SSR....

BWV - no
OKW - getting them
VWL - getting them
AKV - yes
SSR - getting them

VB - has them
HH - has them

is this right?

BWV - no
OKW - getting them
VWL - getting them
AKV - yes
SSR - getting them

VB - has them
HH - has them

is this right?

VWL had them in January. SSR already has them in the Grandstand. No on BWV and the cabinets will have to be modified or replaced before they get them.

Hopefully, the BWV will decided to update the TV's and add DVD's soon. The TV's in the studios are ridiculously small.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter