DVC Website

DisneyDotts

Mouseketeer
Hey Everyone,

Before I start calling MS, just wanted to know if anyone else is having issues to book/modify room reservations? I’m getting page is not found when I try and look at my upcoming stay or when tying to book a new stay. Ive checked the past 3 days and it’s still coming up the same.

Thanks
Dorothy

I have not tried but there was an announcement recently stating that parts of the site, including the reservation sections, would be down today from midnight to about 5 a.m., to make changes and updates. When they have made such announcements before, the applicable changes always seemed to take longer, often into the afternoon, to complete. However, that should not have been an issue for three days and thus you may have a connection problem that others do not, meaning you should first try clearing your browser's cache and restart your computer and see what happens.

I have not tried but there was an announcement recently stating that parts of the site, including the reservation sections, would be down today from midnight to about 5 a.m., to make changes and updates. When they have made such announcements before, the applicable changes always seemed to take longer, often into the afternoon, to complete. However, that should not have been an issue for three days and thus you may have a connection problem that others do not, meaning you should first try clearing your browser's cache and restart your computer and see what happens.

Thanks for the update. I didn’t read about the upcoming maintenance. I haven’t tried logging in from a computer. It’s been directly from my cell phone. I’ll try again and maybe clear my phone out if that’s something I need to do too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter