DVC Website-Member login?

DisTeach1

DIS Veteran
I was looking to get on the DVC Member page and can't find a place where members log on? Has anyone been on lately-I need to change my contact information.

I went to disneyvacationclub.com, but don't see a log on place...

Try www.DVCMember.com disneyvacationclub.com is not a member site, but an info/sales site for non-members seeking info about becoming a DVC Member.

Thanks! I went there and logged in and it said that I was logged into another Disney account and that I needed to log out of that account...I have no idea what that would be. My DVC Member account is still using an old email that I don't have anymore, so I know I'm not logged into any other account. Any idea what I do now?

How did you get it to work? The site keeps saying that I'm logged on to another site too, and I'm pretty sure I'm not logged on to anything else even remotely related to Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter