DVC vs Hotel Rack Rates - Non WDW Resorts

Galactic Reversal

Mouseketeer
I'm working on adding the non-WDW resorts to the DVC vs Rack Rates Tool and I thought I'd share my spreadsheets and my notes. Overall matching the rooms offered with the DVC point charts was easier than expected with the exception of VGC. It would be great if anyone familiar with the property could chime in with their thoughts on the mapping below.

For Aulani, Hilton Head, and Vero Beach, the site offers a calendar view of the rates which surprisingly included all 2024 dates. For VGC and VDH I was only able to collect rates for 2024 dates where the rooms were still available. If anyone has any ideas or knows of a source for those missing rates please let me know.

I think the difficulty with VGC is that the DVC rooms are all standard view whereas there are more categories of views on the hotel side.

I think that the way you mapped it is the way that I would have come up with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter