DVC show What we know about Riviera

The Jackal

DIS Veteran
Watched the newest show on YouTube. When they were talking about the tower studio points per night. Pete stated that they were low on points around 11. Fiasco stated that they were as low as 8 points per night. Just to be clear the only room at WDW DVC that is 8 points per night is a AKL Value during adventure season. RIV tower studios start at 11 points per night for adventure season for just over 200 square feet. Room is too small for me when I can get a full sized studio for that or less, that has a real queen bed and a couch and a kitchenette. Some people will love them, but they are not for me. We would like to try out a studio or a 1 bedroom there though.

Watched the newest show on YouTube. When they were talking about the tower studio points per night. Pete stated that they were low on points around 11. Fiasco stated that they were as low as 8 points per night. Just to be clear the only room at WDW DVC that is 8 points per night is a AKL Value during adventure season. RIV tower studios start at 11 points per night for adventure season for just over 200 square feet. Room is too small for me when I can get a full sized studio for that or less, that has a real queen bed and a couch and a kitchenette. Some people will love them, but they are not for me. We would like to try out a studio or a 1 bedroom there though.
Their appeal is going to be their view. Either the view is worth what you’re sacrificing in space or it isn’t.

There are so few of those rooms that even if the view being worth it is a very minority opinion, it’ll still keep them filled up at 11 months.

I expect to almost never see these rooms avail at 10.5 months outside a cancellation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter