DVC Resorts with kitchen in Deluxe Studio

Studios are limited to four persons plus one child under the age of three. And studios never connect to other studios. They only connect to one bedroom villas to make a two bedroom lockoff.

With your family you would need a two bedroom villa at at minimum. Unless you are looking at an adult getaway.

Are there any DVC resorts with kitchens (stove, not just a microwave) in a deluxe studio?

other timeshares have a stove in what DVC would almost call a studio - but because of the stove they are 1-bedroom - tiny - but 1-bedroom.

I never noticed before BUT when you have a 2 bedroom dedicated (not lockoff), does the studio part have the microwave and refrigerator?

I never noticed before BUT when you have a 2 bedroom dedicated (not lockoff), does the studio part have the microwave and refrigerator?

Only a 2-bedroom lock-off will be made up of a 1-bedroom and a studio with an interior connecting door. A dedicated 2-bedroom will have a normal 2nd bedroom.

To add to what Michael said, in the 2nd bedroom of the dedicated 2BR you get a closet instead of the kitchenette. There is also no door to the hallway in the 2nd bedroom. There are usually two queen beds in the 2nd bedroom of a dedicated 2BR except in some of the dedicated 2BRs at BCV which have a sofa bed instead of a 2nd queen bed.

And if you have a dedicated two bedroom at OKW, you won't have a balcony off the second bedroom. But you will have a second bathroom sink just outside the bathroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter