Dvc repo points?

Minniemarie71

Earning My Ears
Anyone know of reputable companies that sell repo points? Want to add to our points but don't want to pay full price....

I worked with the sponsor of this board, the Timeshare Store, and they did a great job when I bought my add-on points. There's also Fidelity Resales and a few others but those are the two biggies. Resale is the main way people buy contracts for more points at a discounted rate.

Not sure what you mean by "repo" ... if points are repossessed by Disney, Disney would sell them again direct. If you mean resaled from an owner, then the above two companies would be a good place to start.

I purchased a resale contract from The Timeshare Store last year and just put in an offer that was accepted for an additional contract this past Friday.
VERY pleased with their communication.
If you click on the banner at top of this page it will take you to their website. You can sign up for their email list (which is how we found our first contract).

Good luck!

I used Sharon at Fidelity for both my contracts, and I was very happy with her work.

We just bought into DVC this year through The Timeshare Store. They were very professional and made the process easy.

Purchased a 200pt SSR from Sharon at Fidelity. Only problem i ran into was the Title company may have not sent the paperwork to DVC or DVC may have lost it. But i called everyday for the past 10 days and finally got my vacation booked.

Sharon was great

Purchased a 200pt SSR from Sharon at Fidelity. Only problem i ran into was the Title company may have not sent the paperwork to DVC or DVC may have lost it. But i called everyday for the past 10 days and finally got my vacation booked.

Sharon was great

I think all of the title companies have issues, I went with TTS and their service was fantastic, even when the title company gummed things up. Eventually I called TTS to ask what the holdup was and they called the title company to get it straightened out, it just took longer. Frustrating when you're waiting for points to make a reservation.

We went through TTS and the escrow company they used LOST OUR CASHIER'S CHECK. It was a pain in the A&& to get my bank to put a stop payment on it, cancel it, then re-issue it.

It extended the process by about 2 months. My bank was willing to work closely with me only because I had higher level bank account there. This bank sucks, and I shudder to think what would have happened if I had basic checking. The process was a nightmare.

The escrow company mailed me $5 Starbucks card for my trouble. We appreciated the effort but it was sort of a slap in the face. I spent over 15 hours trying to remedy the situation due to their mistake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter