DVC Rental and when to use complimentary free night

rspencer38

Mouseketeer
For our wedding we were planning to rent DVC points for a stay at the boardwalk resort. I assume this still counts towards our 10 night minimum. We were hoping to use our complimentary free night to book an extra room at the Boardwalk on the day our of wedding for either me to get ready in. Is this possible?

Yes the DVC rooms will count toward you minimum nights. You just have to call the room block coordinator and give confirmation numbers. You should be able to use your complimentary night the day of your wedding however they can't guarantee a room is ready until normal check in time so I wouldn't plan on using it for the room to get ready in.

Depending on what time you need to be ready it probably makes more sense to book the room for the night before so you can get ready in the morning.

Unfortunately we are kinda in the middle of check-out and check-in. Ceremony is 5pm at SBP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter