DVC postcard specials

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Just received the postcard for the cruise in April. How often do these deals come out?

I'd love to know what this postcard is all about! I haven't received any yet--and yes, we are DVC'ers! Could you please Private Message me with the details? Thanks!

sorry - the postcard is on my bulletin board at work. We arent cruising in April but we will be in Nov. So its there for incentive on those days I dont want to be at work (which seems to be every time Im there).
Anyone have the details to April cruise deal?

The info is on the DVC Member's site, but in a nutshell, it's 4/7 to 4/11, 4 nights on the Disney Wonder. They are offering rates at up to a 32% discount, or up to $250 on onboard credit.

We can't go :( , but hope you can!

;)

We received our postcard the other day, too. I don't see how we can go, but I sure would love to.

Our post card came this morning. If we'd known a couple of months ago, we could have gone :( Oh well, we're going to WDW 3 times this year :D

I haven't received one of those post cards either and it would have been nice to get one and check out the special.

The postcard doesn't say much; if you go to the Members website, you'll see the rates and stateroom credits being offered.

The postcard really is just a follow up. The DVC Anniversary cruise was announced on the Members' Site online quite a while ago, as well as email sent out to the members who are registered to receive them. This is the first time they have had the "Anniversary" cruise. :)

Latest posts

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest