DVC Points

I am assuming that these are already banked points,,if not bank them. You are only allowed 1 transfer in OR out of each contract. So transfer in of 3 would be tough for anyone. Kind offer, hope someone can use them

They are 22019 points...already had been banked. That being said, I wonder if you can transfer banked points

Dang
I just had to borrow 1 point to make a reservation,,,, BUT
"
"DVC transfer banked points
Banked and borrowed points are not eligible for transfer. Both parties involved in a transfer must be up-to-date on their annual DVC fees and can only engage in one transfer per year. Transferred Disney Vacation Club points will be subject to the usage parameters of the transferring party."

I is very kind of you to offer though.

Hugs
Mel

I had 100 points that would have expired. I rented out 97 through David’s and was left with three. It could have been a lot worse I guess.

You cannot transfer banked points unfortunately. I am losing 4 this year ... I considered using some of this years points to rent out with it but then just decided to let them go.

You cannot transfer banked points unfortunately. I am losing 4 this year ... I considered using some of this years points to rent out with it but then just decided to let them go.
Correct...I phoned today and did a bit of begging to no avail. Thankfully it’s only three points

I stand to lose 289. Trying to rent through David’s. No luck yet. It’s been a few weeks.

When do they expire ?
I have used Davids in the past but I have also used a private FB group. With the FB group you can price them however you want and they will move if priced right.

When do they expire ?
I have used Davids in the past but I have also used a private FB group. With the FB group you can price them however you want and they will move if priced right.
Nov30, 2021. I’m thinking of using the rent trade board here. I don’t have Facebook.

Nov30, 2021. I’m thinking of using the rent trade board here. I don’t have Facebook.
absolutely use the boards here. If you did not see my post, I had mine rented out in under a week.
So much easier, plus I feel the people coming here know what they want as opposed to facebook where it could be a free for all.
If you need help just reach out.

absolutely use the boards here. If you did not see my post, I had mine rented out in under a week.
So much easier, plus I feel the people coming here know what they want as opposed to facebook where it could be a free for all.
Thank you. I’ve never requested payment through PayPal. Is it difficult? What will I need from the renter to complete the transaction?

East Coaster here. We're going to have to rent ours out, but I have no idea where to begin. :sad2: Can someone please help me?

I'm going to have to deposit my points to RCI.

That's my only choice at this point. We're not staying at DVC before Nov 31st.

East Coaster here. We're going to have to rent ours out, but I have no idea where to begin. :sad2: Can someone please help me?
Nice...my Fam is from the Windsor area..NS...just go too the dvc pages..look at the rental boards..read all the rules...and come bacl with any questions...but it is real easy and should get $15per point easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter