DVC Point Manager question

dvc_bwv

Pooh Collector - BWV & VWL Member
I've been using Dave Fredrick's planner, which I like. However, we are trying to plan a stay that spans the end of October and the beginning of November and the planner doesn't span from one month to the next. It only plans as far as the end of October and doesn't calculate the days for November. I realize we can figure it out, but it would be better if the planner would span that time period. Has anyone else had this problem with the planner? I was going to e-mail Dave to ask about it, but his web page for the planner doesn't have an e-mail address. Any help greatly appreciated.

I also use his Planner and I am not quite sure what you are talking about. Are you saying the month of November is not there for you? Please give more information and I can try and help.

We are planning to stay from Oct. 25 through Nov. 2nd. When you plug in the arrival date (Oct. 25) and then the number of nights (8) which carries into November and then look at the total point usage for this vacation, it only covers the nights up to Oct. 31st and no nights in November.

Okay, I did the same thing and came up with the same issue. I am going in on Sept 29 for 12 nights and it works fine (it includes both Sept and Oct. I am not sure what is up with the end of Oct. You may want to E-Mail Dave.

I think I can help... Try re-downloading the 2002-2003 Point charts again. Seems there was a boo-boo in a couple of the charts that would give that kind of symptom. The charts were corrected about a month ago (I forget when exactly), but they all seem ok now.

Let us know if that doesn't fix it!

http://hometown.aol.com/dmfredrick/Download.html

Problem that I ran into was reservations that spanned across two different use years, had to put in reservation till end of one use year and then the new use year as separate reservation. Points (running total) was correct then.

I am trying to use Dave Fredericks planner also. I was able to open the folder and input my information, but when I tried to print it, it would not allow me to print. It said start doc failed; I've been printing all day, so I am sure it's not my printer. Has anyone else had this happen? Also, when I tried to open the file a little while later, a prompt came up asking for the property that these contracts are for. It would not allow me to cancel out of it, or get into the file. Can anyone help?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter