DVC Point manager Problem w/2 use years same resort

wisbucky

3 Years until we our Floridians permanently!!
Hello everyone

DH and I just added on to BWV on our last trip. We currently have a Feb use year with OKW, SSR and now a few points at BWV. We also have a second mumbership number for a April use year at BWV as well. In attempting to add in the recent points we purcased at BWV on the DVC point manager I can not get the program to allow me to enter two different membership numbers for the same resort. Anyone have suggestions as to what I am doing wrong or what I need to do?

Are you talking about Caskbill's program or the member web site?

I think Caskbill's Point Tracker program is still in Beta testing and has not yet been released to the public for use. You may be using dave Frederick's program and will need to contact him if you are having difficlutlies with the program.

Good luck!

Doc, I stand corrected you are right I am using Fredericks program. I am curious if anyone else has the same situation I do?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter