DVC Phone Tour Questions

WhitneyMB

Mouseketeer
Has anyone recently done a DVC "phone tour" or "virtual tour" with Disney? Are they giving any incentives for doing these, such as gift cards? And most important--how long do they take?

My DH and I are getting serious about buying direct, and I'm trying to decide if I should just call and ask a few questions or bother doing a tour. We've already stayed where we're looking to buy. If the tour is too annoying/long and we both have to do it, it will have the opposite effect on convincing my DH to pull the trigger! LOL o_O

Tour usually takes about 1.5-2 hours, they will pick you up at any location and drop you off anywhere you want to go. You get 3 fast passes good for most rides, there are about 6 you can’t use them for. They have been giving gift cards for going and then there is ice cream at the end.

I did one recently - hubby wasn't home so wasn't involved in the call. It was about a 20 minute phone conversation. They mailed us a $25 Disney Gift card and all the promo materials / points charts, etc. Was very low pressure and they answered all of my questions well.

I did one recently - hubby wasn't home so wasn't involved in the call. It was about a 20 minute phone conversation. They mailed us a $25 Disney Gift card and all the promo materials / points charts, etc. Was very low pressure and they answered all of my questions well.

Thanks! This is exactly what I wanted to know. The website says the in person tours are often 60-90 minutes, and I was thinking that a phone call that long would be brutal. A 20-30 minute phone call—especially that my husband didn’t also have to be on(!)—might actually be interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter